Sunday, November 8, 2015

Day 8 of 30...Memories!

IMG_1353.JPG

Day 8, Memories!!! Who doesn't like memories?? I've been a scrapbooker since my Mom went to her first ever Creative Memories party. She came home, I saw what she'd done at the party and I was hooked instantly to say the least. Over the years, my passion has taken me from just simply scrapbooking to even more paper crafting (I've done the stamping thing here & there...right now I am on the outs) and now to decorated planning! 

I cropped up until 2 days before Matthew was born in 2012. Since then I must admit I haven't touched an album to scrapbook, but I have continued the paper crafting and since the start of this year, the planner decorating. Holy Moly the planner decorating......it's amazing! It's like a mini-scrapbook of my year. For 2015: I have the day I got a BFP (positive pregnancy test) with Benjamin, the stuff I wrote to lift me up when times were tough, every doctor's appt for B's pregnancy, birthdays, anniversaries, play dates, finding out B was a boy (yay!), Gracie cat's death, B's birth, my 30th birthday, M starting school and beyond!  

These memories...they remind me of what I have to be thankful for...the good & the bad. I think that's what's great about life. Your memories can carry you when you're down and keep you humble when life is "perfect."


My Mom, 2 of her friends, and myself at a crop when I was in college.

September monthly spread of my Erin Condren Planner

Weekly spread of my Erin Condren planner, the week of my birthday. 

Dashboard for my planner (a dashboard is a thing to hold sticky notes in your planner.)


No comments:

Post a Comment