Monday, November 30, 2015

Be Happy!

IMG_1353.JPG
Thank you My Crazy Blessed Life

I skipped yesterday because I just couldn't think of what to say for "light." There's a lot of ways to take that word. Lord knows during the power outages I've been very thankful for light when the power is back on!  I thought about discussing God or religion too, but honestly I've already written about them and light when it comes to Christ gets a bit cliche especially at this time of year.  

That said, I am very excited to discuss today's word: Happiness!  Most people that have been reading my blog for awhile know that I really have gotten into this word & the meaning of it in the past several years. Some time ago, I can't remember which year now, I resolved to "be happy."  I was tired of feeling like I was miserable at times and really just decided to take life by the horns and make the choice to be happy. Now it's not always been easy, but every time I get myself to go back to that choice I feel better.  I've continued to work on this and I hope spread happiness too.

This was my planner for 2015 and I chose that cover for the saying it had one it. It speaks volumes. No matter what life is throwing at you, there are always beautiful reasons to be happy. Find them, seek them out wherever you have to look and make the choice. This isn't to say that you have to be happy 100% of the time. I'm not happy that much...it's impossible, but when you make the choice to try & be happy a majority of the time it's amazing how much better your life starts to become. I say this because I've lived it. 

I read something recently that said when you have gratitude that you are happier.  Basically when you give thanks you are happier; you can acknowledge what is good in your life & feel happy. Check out the info here! It's a study from Harvard. I pretty much love that! What you're grateful for in life, can be your beautiful reasons to be happy. 

Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment