Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness- Day 1

IMG_1353.JPG
Courtesy of My Crazy Blessed Life
My planner buddy found this challenge to do for November to help us both get back into blogging. Go check hers out too: http://nothyacinthbouquet.blogspot.com/

Day 1: Family

Photo by Gallery of Life Photography
The above photo is our first official photo as a family of 5. It was taken the morning after Benjamin was born.  Family means everything to me. My husband and my kids are my world. Not pictured are the other family members that I can't live without too...my Mom and pretty much everyone else I'm related too as well. I am so thankful that I have such an amazing family.

For introduction: Avery- my super cool husband.  Matthew- our sweet 3.5 year old preschooler. Julia- my 2 year old Princess. (I love having a girl!) Benjamin- a cute little 10 week old who completes the family. And of course me- the do everything extraordinaire
(Not pictured, our black & white cat: Blackie)

1 comment:

  1. Great picture - beautiful family! So glad you're blogging along this month.

    ReplyDelete